Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am a slacker...

k for the last 3 nights I have planned on writing. I had some great ideas... But I got online and hit "Next Blog" and "click this link" and well, you know how it goes...
 I've added more facebook friends in the last 3 nights than I ever thought that I had.
It's 2:45 and I still want to write but I have to sleep... I keep saying that "I have to sleep", click "ooh look at that"... and so on.

 My largest accomplishment for today I cleaned out both my Saved and Baby mailboxes on AOL. Believe me, it was a chore.

My next  - finding a new craft for Christmas. I am going to make a chinese food take-out container
 advent calendar for James, with James and my guy, then stuff the containers with dollar store toys and such. Maybe one for each of us, hmm. 'Tis the season to be craftie...


I am also going to crochet, well, finger crochet some christmas garlands... I think that will be fun. I used to make them when I was a kid but later in life I tossed them because they weren't "adult" enough.

They say that Idle hands are the devils playthings, so I think I've got my work cut out for me.

By the way I got both of these ideas from Apartment Therapy which is my favorite design blog ever.


The last thing I'll write about is this;

While cleaning out the old e-mail this evening I found my James' Halloween portrait from last year.
I had seen an ad on Craigslist for a free halloween costume photo session with 1 free print by e-mail. The deal was in exchange for the possibility of using my son's likeness on advertising for the photographers business.

Let me tell you that it was a wonderful experience! We were in the "studio" for about fifteen minutes and James was restless and nervous but the photographer got some of the coolest poses out of James.

I take pictures people! I snap everything but I couldn't have ever taken pictures as good as he got in that type of situation.



ANYWAY... I thought about it and decided to post pics of the last 3 Halloween costumes, because they were all pretty cool.


Um, Hugs, Kisses and Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment